- Alexia Haramis, Head of International at Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce to welcome guests
- Ellen Wong, Principal Officer of the U.S. Consulate General in Edinburgh, to highlight the benefits for businesses participating in a trade mission to Philadelphia.
- Allan Hogarth, Executive Director at SNABC will provide a presentation on the collaboration with Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Richard Kilner, Managing Director, State of Pennsylvania European Investment Office will discuss how to set up a business in Philadelphia, where to look for support, what obstacles and difficulties they might encounter, and how they can tackle them.
- Hugh Devine, Managing Director, Compliance Path will provide a case study, sharing his experiences of setting up and operating a business in Philadelphia
- Steve Lee, Managing Director, Tomorrow Design to discuss his experience on living in and doing business in Philadelphia
This is a free event and is open to both members and non-members of the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce.
Please be aware that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you want to book onto this event, please get in touch with Lola emailing Lola.Nicolas@edinburghchamber.co.uk