Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, together with Edinburgh Global Limited will lead a mission to Shenzhen in May 2020. The trip offers an introduction to Shenzhen including the wider China market and collaboration opportunities; bespoke in-market business to business meetings; and the chance to exhibit at the Shenzhen International Cultural Industries Fair 2020.
- Attend one to one meetings, interacting with leaders and experts from Chinese utilities/vendors.
- Networking and attending meetings with Chinese counterparties to discuss potential areas of collaboration
- Showcasing your products or services during the China Cultural Industries Fair
- Visiting leading vendor’s exhibition to feel the latest creative design or cultural science from both Chinese and international vendor.
This mission aims to open opportunities for companies from:
- Creative design
- Digital creativity
- Audio-visual production
- Creative game development
- Cultural science and technology
- Cultural exhibition, finance or tourism
- Media integration and development
- Intangible cultural heritage
- Art of calligraphy
- Chinese arts and crafts
If you are interested you can find full details of the mission here.