Trade Mission to Munich
April 27 @ 8:00 am - May 3 @ 5:00 pm
Moray Chamber of Commerce are delighted to announce that we are leading a cross-sector trade mission to Munich, Germany in partnership with Inverness Chamber of Commerce. The mission is open to all Scottish companies interested in expending their international activity in Germany.
There are sector opportunities for Food & Drink, ICT, Creative Industries, Tourism, Professional & Business Services and Life Sciences companies including site visits and 1:1 meetings with Munich Chamber of Commerce, external agencies and partners tailored to the individual companies that book to attend
Market Information – Why Germany?
- Estimated population of 81.8 million
- The country’s highly developed infrastructure, stable economy and location in the middle of Europe make it attractive for foreign investors
- Germany’s business environment is well known for its integrity, safety, reliability and transparency
- Hosts 65% of the world’s international trade fairs
- High quality infrastructure, including sophisticated energy and communications sectors and first-class transportation networks
- Its strategic location makes it a key logistics hub for European trade
- Highly developed economic and political frameworks providing security for business investments
- An open and welcoming foreign investment regime; foreign investors are able to choose any form of business to operate
- Germany’s working population is highly trained, cultured and educated with one of the highest productivity rates in the world
A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required.
Delegates will be responsible for covering the cost of their flights and accommodation, although Inverness Chamber of Commerce will advise on the travel arrangements and choice of hotel if delegates wish to stay with the rest of the group.
Delegates will be required to pay for flights, accommodation, food and travel insurance which is expected to be in the region of £550 – £650 per delegate.
The mission is open to any company in Scotland looking to grow their international trade activity.
Companies do not need to be a member of a Chamber of Commerce.
A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required to secure each delegate place.
This is a cross-sector delegation and spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis to accommodate demand. The company application form can be found below, please return to email@example.com