Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce and the Scottish North American Business Council are leading a Trade Mission to Philadelphia from the 23 - 25 March 2020. They are holding a launch event on Wednesday 27th November, 2pm-3pm at Dentons, Edinburgh. A panel of speakers will introduce you to Philadelphia, highlighting the business opportunities, key sectors, areas of growth, general business statistics in Philadelphia, business etiquette and the support available to business in market.
This is a free event and is open to both members and non-members of the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce.
- Alexia Haramis, Head of International at Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce to welcome guests
- Ellen Wong, Principal Officer of the U.S. Consulate General in Edinburgh, to highlight the benefits for businesses participating in a trade mission to Philadelphia.
- Allan Hogarth, Executive Director at SNABC will provide a presentation on the collaboration with Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Richard Kilner, Managing Director, State of Pennsylvania European Investment Office will discuss how to set up a business in Philadelphia, where to look for support, what obstacles and difficulties they might encounter, and how they can tackle them.
- Hugh Devine, Managing Director, Compliance Path will provide a case study, sharing his experiences of setting up and operating a business in Philadelphia
- Steve Lee, Managing Director, Tomorrow Design to discuss his experience on living in and doing business in Philadelphia
Please be aware that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
If you want to book onto this event, please get in touch with Lola emailing Lola.Nicolas@edinburghchamber.co.uk