With DYW and other partners of Moray Pathways consortium, we took part in a live event which showcased the recruitment/upskilling opportunities and funding that is currently available to Moray employers.
Below is an outline of the speakers at the event and different opportunities and associated funding:
• Modern Apprenticeship – Jacqui Taylor, Moray College UHI
• Graduate Apprenticeship – Fiona Campbell, Robert Gordon University
• Funding for Apprenticeships - Jan Bruce, Skills Development Scotland
• Employability Schemes - Jane Munro, Department of Work and Pensions
• KICKSTART– Sarah Medcraf, Moray Chamber of Commerce
• MERI – Amy Cruickshank, Moray Council
Watch the recorded event here
Young Persons Guarantee
The Young Person’s Guarantee aims to give all young people in Scotland the chance to succeed despite the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic. To support young talent and build your future workforce you can engage with the Young Person’s Guarantee by supporting one or more of the five asks of employers.
Download the Young Persons Guarantee leaflet which outlines the funding schemes available and also best point of contact for these here.