HELP TO GROW - DIGITAL SCHEME
28 July 2022 • Sarah Medcraf
Help to Grow: Digital Scheme
- The government’s Help to Grow: Digital scheme is nearly tripling in reach, supporting up to 1.2 million UK businesses to adopt the latest digital technology
- businesses with 1 to 249 employees can now access discounts worth up to £5,000 on approved software
- from today, eCommerce software has been added to the scheme, helping businesses to sell online and reach new markets
With Customer Relationship Management software proven to boost firms’ productivity by 18% on average, the Help to Grow: Digital scheme offers businesses discounts worth up to £5,000 on approved software.
Previously, only businesses with more than 5 employees were eligible for the scheme. From today, businesses with at least 1 employee are now eligible to benefit. This boosts the number of eligible businesses by 760,000 so that it now reaches up to 1.24 million.
Today it’s also announced that eCommerce software is available through the scheme to help businesses ramp up sales of products and services online. This includes helping them to manage their inventory, take payments and gather data and insights on customers’ needs. Businesses which adopt eCommerce software see on average a 7.5% increase in employee sales over 3 years.
This means businesses can now access a £5,000 discount on 30 software solutions from 14 leading technology suppliers for eCommerce, Digital Accounting and CRM software.
To qualify for the financial discount through Help to Grow: Digital, businesses can be from any business sector, but must meet all 4 of the following
- be a business based in the United Kingdom registered with Companies House or be a registered society on the Financial Conduct Authorities Mutuals Register
- have at least 1 employee who is not an owner, up to a maximum of 249 employees
- have been actively trading for over 12 months, and have an incorporation date of at least 365 days prior to application
- be purchasing the approved software for the first time
Eligible businesses will receive one financial discount towards the purchase of one approved software product up to a maximum of £5,000 (not including VAT) in eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management and Digital Accounting software product categories.
The financial discount covers 12 months’ worth of approved software product core costs, exclusive of VAT.
The approved technology suppliers on the Help to Grow: Digital online website are:
- Big Commerce
- Capsule CRM
- Livepoint Software Solutions Ltd
- Gold-Vision CRM
- Deskpro Ltd
Digital Accounting software:
- Intuit Ltd
For more information click here