See details below from Gleaner Oil for their Marketing Associate position - if you are interested get in touch with Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We require a positive, proactive individual with marketing experience to drive the continuous development of our marketing strategy. The successful applicant will be required to work across all aspects of the business which is primarily providing B2C and B2B bulk fuels and lubricants.
This position would suit an individual with experience and an interest in all aspects of marketing from both traditional and digital methods. A formal marketing qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of social media management, in particular Hootsuite and Facebook Adverts
- Experience of the Google suite would be an advantage in particular pay per click Google Ads, Google Analytics and Google My Business
- Knowledge & experience of implementing Search Engine Optimisation in particular local SEO and on-page SEO
- Experience of using email marketing systems, particularly Mailchimp
- Experience of managing a website
- Competent with online content creation
- Experience of creating marketing materials & image editing software (Adobe Creative cloud, photoshop especially). Must be able to produce print ready documents with bleed & crop lines.
- Experience of organising advertising working with external agencies & organisations
- Copy-writing promotional material.
- Photography skills would be beneficial
- Experience of trade shows and events
- Must be able to work to a marketing plan/strategy
- Experience of implementing campaigns & promotions. Monitoring the success of these & preparing data clearly
Other Key Skills/Attributes
- Data analysis skills & CRM knowledge
- Results orientated, with the ability to complete tasks on time
- High Level of organisation with ability to manage a busy work load & prioritise projects
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels including internal and external stakeholders
- Creative with a good visual eye
- Identifying brand development and growth opportunities. Exploiting ad hoc marketing opportunities
About the company:
Gleaner Ltd is a fuel distribution company supplying bulk fuels including Heating Oil, Commercial & Agricultural Fuel and LPG. The company operates from 10 depots situated across Scotland, with its head office based in Elgin.
The company also supply lubricants and grease across the UK, alongside our affiliated company Silgo Lubricants, based in Essex. Gleaner Ltd is an authorised Shell Lubricants Distributor.
Gleaner Ltd also manages a network of over 50 service stations sites, 13 of which are company owned. As well as operating a boiler servicing and repairs department.